Printed Circuit Board Assembly Services
One-stop Electronic Manufacturing Service: SMT, DIP, Testing, Assembly, Package.
- PCBA Manufacturer
- Complete Assembly Capablities
- BGA, Micro-BGA, and Leadless
- Parts Sourcing and Assembly
- A-grade Raw Materials
- Advanced PCBA Machines
- Operators with 10+years Experience
- X-ray inspection, AOI & Functional Testing
- Quote in 24 hours
- Prototype PCB Assembly Fast
- Smart Production Scheduling System
- Expedited Delivery within 2-4 Days
- Highly Automated
- Maximising your profit Margins
- Maintaining a High Level of Quality
- FREE SMT Stencil
- 7*24 Online Customer Service
- Professional Technical Support
- High-Performance Supply Chain
- prototype to Turnkey
What is PCB Assembly(PCBA)?
A printed circuit board is a bare board that does not contain electronic components, while an assembled PCB is the finished product with all the components mounted on the board. PCB assembly is the final product that can be used in the project without any need for other manufacturing processes or amendments. First, a bare PCB board is fabricated according to the requirements of the buyer. After that, electronics components are bought and soldered on the board. The whole process of making an assembled PCB is known as electronic PCB Assembly or PCBA.
Custom PCB Assembly Service includes all processes from the fabrication of the PCB to the soldering of components. Everything is the responsibility of the contract manufacturer. The PCB is fabricated, components are procured, components are assembled, and the final assembly is tested. All processes are included in the PCB Assembly. Moreover, Design for Manufacturability (DFM) and Design for Testing (DFT) are also offered to prevent errors and problems that cause a delay in the delivery.
Low volume or prototype PCB assembly is usually used in the testing phase of new projects.
Exceptional PCB Assembly Manufacturer in China
JHYPCB is an electronic manufacturing services (EMS) provider located in Shenzhen, China.
JHYPCB is a professional electronic manufacturing service (EMS) supplier offering full-turnkey (or partial-turnkey) PCB assembly services. Our capabilities range from quick-turn prototypes to high-volume production PCB assembly with highly automated processes. Our state-of-the-art facility uses the latest SMT and Through Hole Equipment to manufacture quality and reliable products in a timely fashion. Our complete PCB assembly service one-stop solution includes components sourcing, SMT stencil fabrication, bare PCB board manufacturing, PCB assembly, and PCBA testing.
prototype to mass production
PCB assembly service with no MOQ from 1pcs to mass production. Quick turnaround Prototype PCB assembly.
TURNKEY, PARTIAL TURNKEY/CONSIGNED
Turnkey (PCB fabrication, components sourcing, assembly, and testing), Partial turnkey, Kitted/Consigned.
Reasons for choosing PCB assembly from JHYPCB:
Why choose us?
We are committed to continuously improving our PCB assembly capabilities and the services we provide to our customers.
We are constantly looking for ways to simplify and improve the quotation process. You just need to send Gerber and BOM to email@example.com, and we will return accurate quotation information within 24 hours.
We never charge additional fees. We will list the cost of each item and shipping costs in the quotation to you.
We process all size orders from 1 piece to 1,000,000 pieces. We can handle your prototype and mass production needs.
Fast Lead Times
Need boards in a hurry? We’ve got you covered. Depending on the size and specs of your order, we can ship in as little as 2 business days.
We serve customers worldwide, and product quality is always a priority. We can follow IPC-2 or IPC-3 at your command.
We are certified to ISO 9001:2015, UL, SGS, IATF16949 and more.
Our PCB Assembly Services
As one of the leading PCB assembly manufacturers in China, JHYPCB has over 10 years of experience in assembling and supplying high-quality PCB assemblies to exact specifications and is constantly adapting to the demands of our customers.
We have extensive expertise and experience in SMT, through-hole and mixed technologies.
We provide surface mount service from prototype to small volume and large volume. We use the most advanced Yamaha and JUKI high-speed Pick and Place Machine to improve production efficiency.
We use manual or automated through-hole equipment depending on the project. We typically use selective soldering equipment for prototypes and short runs and wave soldering equipment for production runs.
THT, SMT, and BGA are mounted on the PCB. Single- or double-sided mixed technology or SMT (Surface Mount) for PCB assembly. Single- or double-sided BGA and micro-BGA installation with 100% X-ray inspection.
Prototype PCB assembly allows you to test the design and performance of your circuit boards much before mass production.
Quick-turn PCB assembly is the fastest way to go to market. If you look at the quick turnaround to market, quick-turn PCB assembly is a definite requirement.
JHYPCB specializes in low-cost PCB assembly services. Our engineers understand the importance of quality and cost management.
Low-volume PCB assembly is the best solution for flexibility for mounting components on relatively small batches of PCB! A low-cost PCB prototype is necessary if you are looking at a new launch.
Turnkey PCB assembly is a faster form of assembly, and the manufacturer can manage everything, which is why JHYPCB is one of the leading companies in PCB assembly!
LED PCB assembly has transformed the world of lighting. The technology is evolving daily with the increasing demand for LED Light Circuit Board Assembly.
FPC assembly service is a process that is mounting electronic components on a flexible circuit board. We can assemble flexible circuits and flex circuits with stiffeners.
Stencil printing is one of the most critical steps in the success of the entire SMT process. JHYPCB provides high-precision frame and frameless laser SMT stencil making services.
We bring high-quality electronic parts from trusted sources to resolve supply chain issues and provide a distribution channel for excess inventory.
One-stop PCB Assembly Service
Turnkey PCB Assembly Service
We utilize all our manufacturing and supply chain expertise to provide a complete all-in-one service.
Full Turnkey Assembly Service
Our full turnkey assembly services handle all aspects of PCB fabrication, including bare PCB fabrication, parts sourcing, assembly, IC programming, testing, etc.
Partially consigned assembly service
You provided some parts — we will source the rest. JHYPCB will work with the supply chain to assemble your PCBs and market quickly.
Kitted/Consignment Assembly service
You provide all parts. JHYPCB will assemble your PCBs. More importantly, it becomes economical for the client who needs a complete assembly at an affordable price.
PCBA Processing Capability
Our company has 8 SMT chip production lines, equipped with new imported Fuji XPF, NXT3, automatic solder paste printing machine, ten-temperature zone reflow furnace, AOI, SPI, and other high-end equipment. The SMT assembly production capacity is 4 million solder points/day, which is especially good at high-precision and complex circuit board placement operations.
SMT Assembly Capabilities
- Ball Grid Array (BGA)
- Ultra-Fine Ball Grid Array (uBGA)
- Quad Flat Pack No-Lead (QFN)
- Quad Flat Package (QFP)
- Plastic Leaded Chip Carrier (PLCC)
- SOIC, Package-On-Package (PoP)
- Min Package: 01005(0.4mm*0.2mm); Min. BGA Dia. 0.14mm; Min. BGA Pitch 0.2mm
- SMT Capacity: 4 million solder joints/day
- Min. Order Quantity: 1pcs
- Board Size: 50*50mm -774*710mm
- Quality Grade: IPC-A-610
THT Assembly Capabilities
- DIP Capacity: 100 Thousand Pins/day
- Selective soldering
- Manual Soldering
- Wave Soldering
- Tape and Reel
- Tube and Tray
- Loose and bulk parts
BGA Assembly Capabilitities
- Automatic placement of CBGA, PBGA, MBGA Verification of BGA’s using the real-time x-ray system.
- Removing & Replacing BGA’s & MBGA’s, Experienced with Ceramic & Plastic BGA’s, Reballing BGA’s & MBGA
Testing and Quality
- X-Ray (2-D and 3-D)
- BGA X-Ray Inspection
- AOI Testing (Automated Optical Inspection)
- First Article Inspection
- ICT Testing (In-Circuit Testing)
- Functional Testing (at the board & system level)
- Burn-in Testing
- Flying Probe Testing
- Visual inspection
- SPI (Solder Paste Inspection)
PCB Board Type
- Rigid PCB
- Flex Circuit
- Rigid-Flex PCB
- Prototype PCB Stencil
- Laser-cut stainless steel
- Nano SMT Stencils
- Microporous SMT Stencils
- Framed Multi-level / Step Stencils
- Framed SMT Stencils
- Frameless SMT Stencil
- Scheduled deliveries
- 2-3 days for PCB assembly with parts provided by the customer
- 1-2 weeks for turnkey PCB assembly
- Gerber RS-274X
- BOM (Bill of Materials) (.xls, .csv, .xlsx)
- Centroid (Pick-and-Place, XY, or coordinate file) (.txt, .csv)
- Assembly Drawing (.pdf) if necessary
- Assembly Notes (.pdf, .doc, .docx, .txt) if necessary
How to Quote and Order PCB Assembly Service?
Please combine the following files into a single ZIP or RAR file and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org for a quick and free quotation.
1. PCB Design File. Please include all Gerbers files (at minimum copper layer(s), solder paste layers, and silkscreen layers).
2. Pick and Place (Centroid) File. Information should include component location, rotations, and reference designators.
3. Assembly Drawing. Just to ensure there are no mistakes or delays in PCB assembly, it is a good idea to prepare Assembly drawings to show just the basic component location and orientation information.
4. 3D Files. Some of the ECAD tools can generate step files from the design files. Step files give a 3d view of the design. We can visually check the placement of the components. This is especially useful to check whether the direction of the connectors is correct.
5. Bill Of Materials (BOM). Information provided must be in machine-readable format (Excel or CVS). Your BOM should include the following:
- Quantity of each component
- Reference designator
- Vendor and/or MFG Part Number (Digi-Key, Mouser, etc.)
- Part description
- Package description (QFN32, SOIC, 0805, etc.) is beneficial but not required).
- Type (SMT, Thru-Hole, Fine-pitch, BGA, etc.).
PCB Assembly Machine and Equipment
We are always paying high attention to market and customer demands, and thus changing our strategic plan timely. According to market and customer’s demands to provide good quality product, as well as prompt and satisfactory service.
TO satisfy our customers, we focus on producing PCB circuit board and PCB assembly with top quality. we have implemented the ISO9001 quality management system, TS16949 quality system. The perfect quality assurance system and various advanced inspection equipment help us to monitor the whole production process to assure the stability of this process and high quality of the products. Meanwhile, advanced instruments and technology methods have been introduced to attain sustained improvement.
Providing customers with high-quality products and services has always been our goal. To ensure that the products we supply can meet China, European and American standards, we always follow the IPC standards. For more information about the list of IPC standards for Electronics PCB assembly(Chinese and English version, PDF Format), please click here to download.
PCB Assembly Process
PCB assembly process is the process of soldering or mounting the components on printed circuit boards. The printed circuit board has one top layer and a bottom layer. The parts either can be assembled on the top layer or both the top and bottom layers. The PCB assembly process includes fabrication, components sourcing, assembly, testing, inspection, etc. JHYPCB offers all PCB assembly services. One-stop solutions (full turnkey PCB assembly service) for the PCB assembly process, including manufacturing, production, testing, purchasing, and packaging. During the PCB assembly process, whenever you choose a one-stop-service solution or a single PCB assembly service (partial turnkey, kitted, or consignment), we will ensure top quality and consistency over all the products manufactured during the PCB assembly service.
Get Your PCB Assembly Quote Now
JHYPCB is a one-stop solution for all your PCB needs. Our manufacturing facility is based in Shenzhen, China. We can work on low-medium volume PCB and PCBA services at a very reasonable cost. Our company is approved by ISO9001, RoHS, and UL. Our quality management system is according to international standards. We have advanced PCB fabrication and PCB assembly equipment to offer the best quality to our customers. We also provide the pre-sale and after-sale services to deal with any problem or error. Our mass production facility works 24/7 to provide the quick-turn and fast response to our customers. For more information, you can contact us anytime.
Electronic Manufacturing Services (EMS) is the term used to describe companies, like JHYPCB (a PCB Fabrication & Assembly Manufacturer), that offer manufacturing, assembly, testing, DFM and DFA Check, repair services for electronic components, such as bare printed circuit boards (PCBs), wires and cables on behalf of a product’s manufacturer, or OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer).
To choose an EMS partner, you should make sure the company has the knowledge, equipment, capabilities, and a professionally trained team to provide a quality finished product and meet your product requirements and turnaround time. The best practice is to choose a certified PCB assembly manufacturer and service provider, like JHYPCB, to ensure optimal product performance, quality, and reliability.
Centroid data is the machine file which should include X, Y, Theta (Rotation), Side of Board (top or bottom), and Reference Designator. It’s sometimes called XYRS data (X, Y, Rotation, Side), Pick and Place data, or simply XY data. .XLS or. CSV formats are preferred.
Yes. We can do partial PCB assembly for both kitted/consigned orders or turnkey.
Yes. We have No MOQ requirements and can assemble even 1 pcs. For more information, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
We will return all unused parts to you, whether kitted/consigned or turnkey.
We will provide you with pricing for PCB assembly. The PCB assembly pricing includes tooling, fixture, solder stencil, shipment cost, and assembly labor for loading the components. Our turn-key quotes also show component pricing. We do not charge setup fees for assembly.
If, after receiving your assembled PCB boards, you run into problems of any kind, contact us at once. We will evaluate the issue and repair/rework or remake it as appropriate after determining the root cause of the problem.
Assembly builds to IPC-A-610 current rev Class 2. Class 3 and J-Std-001 are available with prior review.
- The Main PCB Assembly process Steps
- 10 Tips for PCB Assembly Manufacturing Design
- What are the aspects of PCB Design For Manufacturing (DFM) and Design For Assembly (DFA)?
- What is the Bill of Materials(BOM) and how to create one?
- IPC Standards: A Guide to Standards for PCB Manufacturing and Assembly
- How to Store PCB and PCBA?
- How long can PCBA finished products be stored?
- How to Use PCB Stencil-Step by Step Guideline
- 30 Common SMT PCB Assembly Defects
- Internal Flow of PCB Prototype Assembly
- Electronic PCB Assembly Process And Flow Chart